Speaking at a film event yesterday, director Sukumar opened up about the horrific gang-rape and murder of a young veterinary doctor on the outskirts of Hyderabad a few nights ago. Sukumar expressed his deepest regret for being a male in this society.
“The incident has left everyone heartbroken. Some people are saying that the victim should have dialed 100 instead of seeking strangers’ help on that fateful night. But after listening to her last phone call, I thought she believed that those four men were really trying to help her. I urge every women to never trust a man. We men are animals. Please don’t trust us. Criminals are born within us and we are all responsible for it,” Sukumar said.
Articles that might interest you:
- Jersey’s Hindi remake goes on floors
- Special plans to launch Sanjay Dutt’s look from KGF
- Noted heroine in talks for Pawan’s next?
- Poll : Which of these teasers impressed you the most?
- Stage set for Darbar’s big trailer launch
- Karthikeya-Geetha Arts film title locked