Speaking at a film event yesterday, director Sukumar opened up about the horrific gang-rape and murder of a young veterinary doctor on the outskirts of Hyderabad a few nights ago. Sukumar expressed his deepest regret for being a male in this society.
“The incident has left everyone heartbroken. Some people are saying that the victim should have dialed 100 instead of seeking strangers’ help on that fateful night. But after listening to her last phone call, I thought she believed that those four men were really trying to help her. I urge every women to never trust a man. We men are animals. Please don’t trust us. Criminals are born within us and we are all responsible for it,” Sukumar said.
Articles that might interest you:
- Senior heroine tests positive for COVID-19
- Poll : Will TV and digital platforms be only option for entertainment in future?
- Upcoming Tollywood producer busy with multiple projects
- Prabhas-Nag Ashwin film only in 2022?
- Dil Bechara trailer-Sushanth’s last adorable act
- Star hero’s daughter starts prepping for her big debut