KL Damodar Prasad comes across as one of the most sensible producers with a subtle touch. He is now basking in on the success of his latest movie ‘Anthaku Mundhu Aa Tarwatha’ which is in to its sixth week now and is doing well in several areas.
Recently the unit of the film went on a success tour. Sharing his experiences of the tour the producer said “In Nizamabad there was a front bencher who complimented about good photography in my film. Although he doesn’t know the technical details he could connect well with the cinematography. Similarly we used one of our assistant director’s phone number for a 5 second scene. Post release there have been in numerous calls to the number which shows the keen observation of the audience”
He further said that every film maker should be a critic of his own work so that quality of films will improve and he said he will make sure to do meaningful cinemas.
- Prabhas’ latest reaction to reports on his marriage
- Rana rubbishes rumors about his health
- Bollywood actress’ wish: To debut in Tollywood opposite Prabhas
- Chay to play a cricketer in his next
- Madras High Court comes to Trisha’s rescue