Film star turned politician Prakash Raj filed his nomination papers for the Bengaluru Central Parliamentary constituency on Friday. Prakash Raj is contesting the upcoming general elections as an independent candidate.
Interacting with the media after his nomination, Prakash Raj said that if elected, he will be a representative of citizen’s voice in the Parliament. The national award-winning actor said that his entry into electoral politics is only to bring in change and empower the people. “We want a citizen’s voice in the Parliament. We want change,” he said.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ram Charan welcomes debut Mega hero to showbiz
- Krack Teaser- Stylish and Action-Packed
- Bheeshma’s latest US collections
- Sai Pallavi excited to see the audience reaction for Love Story
- KGF 2 shoot happening in Hyderabad
- Umamaheswara Ugra Roopasya’s endearing teaser impresses