Film star turned politician Prakash Raj filed his nomination papers for the Bengaluru Central Parliamentary constituency on Friday. Prakash Raj is contesting the upcoming general elections as an independent candidate.
Interacting with the media after his nomination, Prakash Raj said that if elected, he will be a representative of citizen’s voice in the Parliament. The national award-winning actor said that his entry into electoral politics is only to bring in change and empower the people. “We want a citizen’s voice in the Parliament. We want change,” he said.
Articles that might interest you:
- Tamil exhibitors demand 10% extra share from Master’s makers
- Big update: Prabhas to join forces with star Bollywood director
- Seetimaarr gets a release date- Deets Inside
- Latest update on Pooja Hegde’s role in Acharya
- Update – Pushpa’s big release date is here
- Official: Team Salaar welcomes Shruti Haasan on board