Film star turned politician Prakash Raj filed his nomination papers for the Bengaluru Central Parliamentary constituency on Friday. Prakash Raj is contesting the upcoming general elections as an independent candidate.
Interacting with the media after his nomination, Prakash Raj said that if elected, he will be a representative of citizen’s voice in the Parliament. The national award-winning actor said that his entry into electoral politics is only to bring in change and empower the people. “We want a citizen’s voice in the Parliament. We want change,” he said.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss 4 – Gangavva to be out of the house soon
- Venkatesh unveils Vishnu, Kajal’s Mosagallu’s title motion poster
- Film Trivia : Guess the star who was an engineering dropout and also assisted star director?
- Varun Tej super excited to shoot with star hero
- After a lot of confusion, Nishabdham finally gets a release date
- Review : Amaram Akhilam Prema- Telugu film on AHA