Film star turned politician Prakash Raj filed his nomination papers for the Bengaluru Central Parliamentary constituency on Friday. Prakash Raj is contesting the upcoming general elections as an independent candidate.
Interacting with the media after his nomination, Prakash Raj said that if elected, he will be a representative of citizen’s voice in the Parliament. The national award-winning actor said that his entry into electoral politics is only to bring in change and empower the people. “We want a citizen’s voice in the Parliament. We want change,” he said.
- Review : Jersey – Emotion at its best
- Review : Kanchana 3 – For Masses
- Team Jersey celebrates a well deserved success
- Prakash Kovelamudi’s Hindi debut gets a date
- Chitralahari to enter profits zone soon
- Tollywood finally gets a major relief this April