Nandamuri Balakrishna’s younger daughter, Tejaswini, is going to get married soon. The groom is the grandson of Mr. MVVS Murthy, who heads the prestigious GITAM group of educational institutions. Apparently, the engagement might happen on August 7th. The groom also happens to be the grandson of Mr. Kavuri Sambasiva Rao.
Balakrishna’s elder daughter, Brahmani, is married to former CM and TDP Supremo Nara Chandrababu Naidu’s son Lokesh.
123telugu.com congratulates both families and wishes them the very best for this happy occasion.
- Popular actress confirms signing a Tamil film
- Ajith gets into action mode
- Nabha Natesh confident about her Tollywood career
- Balayya to join hands with a young director?
- Exciting finale set up for Bigg Boss 2