Nandamuri Balakrishna’s younger daughter, Tejaswini, is going to get married soon. The groom is the grandson of Mr. MVVS Murthy, who heads the prestigious GITAM group of educational institutions. Apparently, the engagement might happen on August 7th. The groom also happens to be the grandson of Mr. Kavuri Sambasiva Rao.
Balakrishna’s elder daughter, Brahmani, is married to former CM and TDP Supremo Nara Chandrababu Naidu’s son Lokesh.
123telugu.com congratulates both families and wishes them the very best for this happy occasion.
Articles that might interest you:
- Samantha reveals her best moment in these last ten years
- Raashi Khanna starts filming for much-awaited sequel
- Ananya Pandey flattered with Vijay Devarakonda’s persona
- Hectic schedules ahead for Mahesh Babu?
- Top Tollywood producers meet YS Jagan
- Star hero announces sequel to his hit film