Nandamuri Balakrishna’s younger daughter, Tejaswini, is going to get married soon. The groom is the grandson of Mr. MVVS Murthy, who heads the prestigious GITAM group of educational institutions. Apparently, the engagement might happen on August 7th. The groom also happens to be the grandson of Mr. Kavuri Sambasiva Rao.
Balakrishna’s elder daughter, Brahmani, is married to former CM and TDP Supremo Nara Chandrababu Naidu’s son Lokesh.
123telugu.com congratulates both families and wishes them the very best for this happy occasion.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Bandobast – Only for a few thrills
- Review : Gaddhalakonda Ganesh – Passable Gangster Drama
- Fan asks Kajal to marry him; She gives a hilarious reply
- Pawan Kalyan thanks Twitter for unsuspending Janasena accounts
- Chiru’s green signal made Varun Tej sign Valmiki
- Harish Shankar distraught over Valmiki’s title change