For a while, there have been rumors that Manchu Manoj will tie the knot with Bhuma Mounika Reddy, the daughter of the late politician Bhuma Nagi Reddy. The latest news is that Manchu Manoj is all set to enter a new phase of life.
Manoj and Bhuma Mounika Reddy will get hitched on March 3, as per the latest information. The mehendi ceremony took place today, and a pic of the actor was shared online in this regard. A sentence saying “May every evil eye go blind” was imprinted on Manoj’s shirt.
Manoj, who has had a five-year hiatus from films, has recently announced his new project titled “What The Fish,” which will be directed by Varun. Besides this, Manoj is also planning to do a film named Aham Brahmasmi.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rama Navami special: Adhipurush new poster to be out tomorrow
- Poll : What’s your take on Ponniyin Selvan 2 trailer?
- Ponniyin Selvan 2 trailer – Fight continues for power in Chola kingdom
- Press Note : Natural Star Nani’s Dasara US Premieres Today
- Buckle up Samantha fans; Shaakuntalam release trailer to be attached to Dasara prints
- Viral Video: Allu Arjun and Allu Sneha Reddy enjoying their vacay
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food