Superstar Mahesh Babu’s Maharshi discussed the burning agrarian crisis and it has made an emotional impact on the audience. Inspired by the film’s message, some socially conscious audiences are taking up farming during the weekends. Filmmaker Madhura Sreedhar and several others joined the #WeekendAgriculture movement and tweeted their pictures while farming.
Thrilled with his film’s message reaching out to common people, Mahesh took to Twitter and said that while blockbusters are special, the feeling when a film impacts and inspires people positively is immeasurable. Mahesh further said that the #WeekendAgriculture movement is catching up and that it’s not only for this generation but for future generations as well.
#WeekendAgriculture has caught up now & this is the beginning for a great future… not just for our generation but for generations to come…
Big thumbs up to people like @madhurasreedhar & @amit5284sajane for taking this great initiative on their shoulders. 👍👍 pic.twitter.com/ctspZISP4E
— Mahesh Babu (@urstrulyMahesh) May 11, 2019
Articles that might interest you:
- Star heroine to release her new song ‘Edge’
- Veteran writer Paruchuri Venkateswara Rao’s wife passes away
- Ajith and Vijay to share screen space in a crazy sequel?
- Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo’s Hindi remake: Whopping paycheck for Bollywood star?
- Rajamouli to highlight these factors in RRR
- Sarileru Neekevvaru’s record-breaking show in Kannada