Superstar Mahesh Babu’s Maharshi discussed the burning agrarian crisis and it has made an emotional impact on the audience. Inspired by the film’s message, some socially conscious audiences are taking up farming during the weekends. Filmmaker Madhura Sreedhar and several others joined the #WeekendAgriculture movement and tweeted their pictures while farming.
Thrilled with his film’s message reaching out to common people, Mahesh took to Twitter and said that while blockbusters are special, the feeling when a film impacts and inspires people positively is immeasurable. Mahesh further said that the #WeekendAgriculture movement is catching up and that it’s not only for this generation but for future generations as well.
#WeekendAgriculture has caught up now & this is the beginning for a great future… not just for our generation but for generations to come…
Big thumbs up to people like @madhurasreedhar & @amit5284sajane for taking this great initiative on their shoulders. 👍👍 pic.twitter.com/ctspZISP4E
— Mahesh Babu (@urstrulyMahesh) May 11, 2019
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh to romance this Bollywood actress again?
- Sizzling on-screen chemistry between Akhil and Pooja
- Unique feat: Keerthy Suresh to reprise her mother’s role in a crazy remake
- Post divorce, Kotha Bangaru Lokam actress hopes to find love again
- Shraddha Kapoor’s latest statement on her marriage
- Brahmanandam to leave the audience in tears in this special film