Janasena President Pawan Kalyan recently announced that he will contest from Anantapur in the upcoming general elections. While his fans are highly thrilled with Pawan’s decision, the members of Rayalaseema Rashtra Samithi (RRS) have lashed out at the actor.
Kuncham Venkatasubbareddy, President of RRS, said in a vehement tone that he will not let Pawan step his foot in Rayalaseema. He further said that Pawan Kalyan is exploiting Rayalaseema only for his political gains and to save his party’s identity and existence.
“What have you got to do in Rayalaseema, go contest from Andhra if you want. Do you plan to sell off your party like your brother did to PRP?,” said Venkatasubbareddy, speaking about Pawan’s political aspirations.
- Nayanthara’s royal look from Sye Raa revealed
- Positive word out of mouth helping Taxiwaala
- Another unique attempt in NTR biopic?
- Star actress trashes rumours about her career in Telugu
- RGV’s production Bhairava Geetha gets a new release date