The shooting for the much-awaited family entertainer, F3 has kick-started in the month of December. Starring Venkatesh and Varun Tej in the lead roles, the film is not a sequel to the 2019 blockbuster, F2.
Meanwhile, the latest news is that the entire shooting formalities of the film are expected to wrap up by April end and be ready for a May release. Reportedly, the team has already planned schedules accordingly to avoid the last-minute rush.
Being directed by Anil Ravipudi, F2 has Tamannaah and Mehren as the female leads. Dil Raju is the producer and Devi Sri Prasad is the music composer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pawan Kalyan to get busy with back-to-back shoots
- Mahesh Babu wows everyone with his fitness levels
- Talk- One more star attraction in F3?
- One of India’s finest cinematographers roped in for Chiru’s Lucifer remake
- Ravi Teja proves everyone wrong with Krack
- Big banners and stars approach Gopichand Malineni