IPL is the most-watched tournament in the country. Very soon the new season will start and the auction for the players will happen this weekend.
What’s special is that the sports minister of West Bengal, Majoj Tiwari has also put himself in the auction this year. Manoj is an Indian cricket player who was elected as the MLA from the Shibpur constituency in West Bengal.
He joined Mamta Banerjee’s All India Trinamool Congress in 2021. After winning the election, he was appointed as the sports minister of West Bengal.
This is something unique as a player who is also a politician has played for India and IPL. We need to see who will bid for Manoj in these upcoming auctions.
Articles that might interest you:
- Heroine gets one crore for her first film itself
- Rajamouli knew RRR won’t be bigger than Baahubali- Sabu Cyril
- List of south stars to attend Koffee with Karan show?
- F3 getting a massive release in the US – Deets Inside
- Tiger Shroff’s Heropanti 2 locks its OTT release date
- Latest: Rana Naidu wraps its shoot