Telangana minister KTR always appreciates any good film that impresses him. After Rangasthalam and Bharat Ane Nenu, Mahanati, the just released biopic on legendary yesteryear heroine Savithri, is the latest film that received immense praise from the minister.
Last night, KTR took to Twitter and said, “What an incredible movie!! Truly blown away by Mahanati.” He went on to appreciate Keerthy Suresh and the film’s makers – director Nag Ashwin and producer Swapna and the lead actors.
“Keerthy Suresh just lived the role, Stunning performance. My Compliments to outstanding direction by Nag Ashwin, Swapna and terrific performances by Samantha, Dulquer Salmaan, Vijay Deverakonda and Chay Akkineni,” KTR tweeted.
— KTR (@KTRTRS) May 9, 2018
- After several changes, Raashi finally gets this project
- Star daughter says she loves Prabhas
- Interesting update on Anushka’s Silence to be out soon
- Nandita’s Akshara slated for May release
- Suresh Babu is bringing a ‘Happy change’, but not through movies