Telangana minister KTR always appreciates any good film that impresses him. After Rangasthalam and Bharat Ane Nenu, Mahanati, the just released biopic on legendary yesteryear heroine Savithri, is the latest film that received immense praise from the minister.
Last night, KTR took to Twitter and said, “What an incredible movie!! Truly blown away by Mahanati.” He went on to appreciate Keerthy Suresh and the film’s makers – director Nag Ashwin and producer Swapna and the lead actors.
“Keerthy Suresh just lived the role, Stunning performance. My Compliments to outstanding direction by Nag Ashwin, Swapna and terrific performances by Samantha, Dulquer Salmaan, Vijay Deverakonda and Chay Akkineni,” KTR tweeted.
— KTR (@KTRTRS) May 9, 2018
- Aditi Rao signs a Bollywood biggie
- Rajamouli ropes in star writer for his next
- Hero invites audiences to write reviews of his film
- Interview : Sudheer Babu- Producing films was always on my mind
- Fresh trouble for Vijay’s NOTA