Mozart of Madras AR Rahman has confirmed during a media interaction in Hyderabad last night that he is not part of Megastar Chiranjeevi’s highly-anticipated historical biopic, Sye Raa. Rahman expressed his regret over being unable to score music for his favorite hero, Chiru.
Meanwhile, fans are mighty upset over the latest development even though speculations were rife since the last couple of months. Many are opining that delay in the film’s shooting might have caused Rahman’s exit from this prestigious project. Meanwhile, the makers are yet to make an official announcement in this regard.
- Title confirmed for Vijay Devarakonda’s next
- Nani to do a film in interesting genre
- Stage set for Pantham’s grand event
- Senior heroine to add grace to YSR’s biopic Yatra
- Star daughter gets super tense