There was a huge euphoria when mega star Chiranjeevi announced that he is making his comeback into films. The entire media went crazy and promoted this news big time. As time passed by, things started working out and the responsibility was given to hot shot director Puri Jagan to pen this project.
Some time later, Puri was dropped from the project as mega star didn’t approve of his script. Then suddenly several names of directors like Sreenu Vaitla, V V Vinayak and Boyapati Sreenu made head lines but even those reports had no truth in them. The project is yet to take off now as the legendary actor is busy reading scripts.
Rumours have also been making the rounds that Chiru will remake Vijay’s Kaththi in Telugu. Even this is project needs a go ahead and has sent the mega fans in a confusion mode. Chiru made a brief entry in Brucle Lee and was applauded for his never lost charisma and grace on screen.
From the past few days, things have been moving at their own pace and reports reveal that both father and son are taking their own time and do not want to wrap things in a hurry. They have decided that whenever they find the right subject and director, then only the film will go on floors and impress the audience.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rana Daggubati’s ‘1945’ locks its release date
- Bigg Boss 5 – Show getting boring feels social media
- I am eager to see the reaction of the Hindi audience for RRR- NTR
- Poll : What’s your take on the trailer of RRR?
- Akhanda mania continues to impress in Nizam – Day 7 collections
- Photo Moment : Jr NTR arrives in Mumbai for RRR press meet