While Rajinikanth will be playing the lead role, Kamal Haasan is said to be bankrolling the project. Meanwhile, a few Tamil media channels are reporting that the project is likely to be shelved as both the actors are not going to concentrate on this project due to their respective ongoing films.
But a few confidential sources reveal that Rajinikanth-Kamal Haasan’s project is on track and will kick-start its regular shooting in the year 2021.
Complete details like who will direct the mega project will be out by this year-end.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ananya Panday feels lucky to be acting with Vijay Deverakonda
- Naga Shaurya’s Lakshya trends across India
- Anand Deverakonda keen on doing performance oriented roles
- Boyapati in search of main villain for Balayya
- Alia Bhatt buys new house close to Ranbir’s residence
- Janhvi Kapoor’s south remake to be shot in record time