The world celebrated the Valentine’s Day yesterday. On this special occasion, Ram Charan’s wife Upasana spoke to a popular lifestyle magazine and made some interesting revelations about her relationship with her Mr. C.
“Everyone has a different interpretation of love. What does love mean to u? In Mr C’s words – Don’t fall in love ! Rise, in love,” Upasana revealed Charan’s definition of love. She also revealed that love for her and Charan means “Respect, Balance and Gratitude.”
Furthermore, Upasana revealed that she and Charan met through their common friend and that they decided to get married the moment they knew they respect each other. When asked what did they both learn from each other, Upasana said, “I learnt patience from Ram Charan and he has learnt how to be happy-go-lucky.”
Everyone has a different interpretation of love
What does love mean to u ?
— Upasana Konidela (@upasanakonidela) February 14, 2019
Articles that might interest you:
- On Republic Day, Mahesh Babu pays tributes to soldiers
- Tamannaah’s exercise schedule is jaw-dropping
- Mahesh Babu to undergo knee surgery?
- Sai Tej’s heroine in Nagarjuna’s Wild Dog
- Tamannaah reveals her dream role
- Mysskin’s Psycho to release in Telugu soon