The world celebrated the Valentine’s Day yesterday. On this special occasion, Ram Charan’s wife Upasana spoke to a popular lifestyle magazine and made some interesting revelations about her relationship with her Mr. C.
“Everyone has a different interpretation of love. What does love mean to u? In Mr C’s words – Don’t fall in love ! Rise, in love,” Upasana revealed Charan’s definition of love. She also revealed that love for her and Charan means “Respect, Balance and Gratitude.”
Furthermore, Upasana revealed that she and Charan met through their common friend and that they decided to get married the moment they knew they respect each other. When asked what did they both learn from each other, Upasana said, “I learnt patience from Ram Charan and he has learnt how to be happy-go-lucky.”
Everyone has a different interpretation of love
What does love mean to u ?
— Upasana Konidela (@upasanakonidela) February 14, 2019
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay Deverakonda’s cheeky reaction on Liger’s 200 Cr deal reports
- Puri Jagan designs a raunchy number for Vijay Devarakonda?
- Sai Tej starts dubbing for Republic-Release date to be announced soon
- Vijay fans miss a world record on Twitter Spaces
- Mahesh Babu to launch nephew Ashok Galla’s debut film’s title teaser
- After Nani’s Meet Cute, young actress signs a web-series for top OTT