SS Rajamouli has built a reputation that very few filmmakers can match up to. Post films like Magadheera, Eega and his recent blockbuster epic Baahubali, Rajamouli has become one of the most respected filmmakers in the whole country.
The filmmaker has been tied up with Baahubali series for the past five years. It’s the maximum amount of time that any filmmaker, in recent times, has spent on a single project. In a recent interview, when Rajamouli was asked how he manages to remain so focused, the maverick director said, “It’s because I’ve a responsibility to showcase the story of Baahubali and its characters in the right way. After the first part became a huge hit, I’m being all the more careful about the second part. There’s always a fear that anything could go wrong, so the whole team is extremely focused about what we have to do and do it the right way.”
Baahubali 2, starring Prabhas, Rana, Anushka, Tamannaah, Sathyaraj and Ramya Krishna, is slated for release on April 28.
- This Bollywood star would love to be part of Rajamouli’s RRR
- Samantha’s much awaited film gets a release date
- Press Note : “NTR Mahanayakudu Grand Premiers Today”
- Tollywood stars grace NTR Mahanayakudu’s premiere
- Press Note : “All set for Mithai USA premiers on Feb 21st..!!”