It is well-known that the makers of India’s biggest motion picture franchise, Baahubali, had approached yesteryear diva Sridevi for Sivagami’s role. However, Sridevi’s allegedly injudicious demands made the film’s team look for other options, before zeroing in on Ramya Krishna.
In her recent promotional interview to popular film critic Rajeev Masand, Sridevi said that that people are imagining things (about her not doing Baahubali). Sridevi went on to say that there are many films that she had refused in the past and questioned why are people not talking about it but only Baahubali.
Sridevi also said she will go to Hyderabad and talk about it in detail. But surprisingly, Sridevi flew down to Hyderabad recently and interacted with the media. However, she didn’t explain the real story behind her refusing Baahubali. Wonder what made her change her mind!
Articles that might interest you:
- Interesting gossip about Mahesh’s role in Chiru-Koratala film?
- Nithin turns emotional at Bheeshma success meet
- UV Creations eyes happening director?
- Mahesh Babu sets his future goals clear
- Anil Ravipudi looking for a star hero in F2 sequel
- Pawan Kalyan’s confrontation with this actor to be highlight of Pink remake