Mega Power Star Ram Charan’s ‘Yevadu’ has been hit hard by the political disturbance in the state. The movie was supposed to release many months ago, but the release date was postponed on a number of occasions due to unfavourable political conditions.
As per a recent press release given by Dil Raju, the movie is scheduled for a December 19th release. However, trade gurus are not very confident about this date. There are several factors that could force Dil Raju to postpone the date once again.
For a start, the Telangana Bill is expected to be tabled in the Parliament in December. This is bound to create some political uncertainty in the state. Will Dil Raju risk a release in such circumstances?
Sources say that another reason could be the lack of consensus among distributors. While some of them are ok with the December 19th release, many of the Distributors are reportedly asking for a Sankranthi release.
For now, the movie is scheduled for December 19th. But will it release on that day? Let us wait and see.
Articles that might interest you:
- First-of-its-kind promotions for Akhil’s Agent
- Simbu’s Pathu Thala clears censor formalities
- Renowned banner acquires distribution rights of PS-2 in Tamil Nadu
- Orange Re-release: Here is how much Ram Charan’s flop film made in 2 days in Nizam
- Telugu music composer dons director’s hat – Deets inside
- Time locked for Dasara’s fourth single
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food