While all eyes are on director Harish Shankar with regard to what his next film is, the director himself is inundated with offers. While the buzz about a possible film with his Gabbar Singh hero Pawan Kalyan is true, it looks like that film is uncertain.
While the film is in discussions, sources tell us that Harish may have to wait till the actor wraps up the remake of Pink which is being produced by Dil Raju and Boney Kapoor and will be directed by Sri Ram Venu.
Apparently, Harish is unsure about waiting till the actor finishes the remake of Pink. After the success of Gaddalakonda Ganesh, he has a lot of possible collaborations, and so he is not keen to wait for so long, especially since the Pink remake itself doesn’t have a certain date of commencement.
Articles that might interest you:
- Hero Arya’s next opts for OTT release?
- 4 bungalows of the Bachchans sealed; Declared containment zones
- Two heroines under consideration for Charan’s next
- Manisharma gives crazy updates on Acharya’s music
- Salman Khan to resume shooting for Radhe soon
- Bihar town pays tribute to SSR in a unique manner