While all eyes are on director Harish Shankar with regard to what his next film is, the director himself is inundated with offers. While the buzz about a possible film with his Gabbar Singh hero Pawan Kalyan is true, it looks like that film is uncertain.
While the film is in discussions, sources tell us that Harish may have to wait till the actor wraps up the remake of Pink which is being produced by Dil Raju and Boney Kapoor and will be directed by Sri Ram Venu.
Apparently, Harish is unsure about waiting till the actor finishes the remake of Pink. After the success of Gaddalakonda Ganesh, he has a lot of possible collaborations, and so he is not keen to wait for so long, especially since the Pink remake itself doesn’t have a certain date of commencement.
Articles that might interest you:
- After F2 & Maharshi, Dil Raju confident of ending 2019 with a hat-trick
- Poll: Will Mahesh Babu pull of a gangster’s role?
- Director locked for Allu hero’s next?
- Teja working on a tight script for this action hero
- Rana wraps up Adavi Ramudu
- Noted producer acquires Vijay Deverakonda’s WFL’s Andhra rights