Megastar Chiranjeevi is on a vacation of sorts these days and recently, the final episode of Meelo Evaro Koteeswarudu’s recent season was aired on TV. While he’s busy preparing for his upcoming film in Surender Reddy’s direction, the Megastar flew to China recently.
Even in his condolence message soon after news about Dasari’s death broke, he had mentioned that he’s in China right now. According to some reports, Chiranjeevi and several other actors from the 80’s group had planned to meet and spend time with each other in China this year.
For the past few years, actors like Sushasini, Chiranjeevi, Balakrishna, Venkatesh, Mohanlal, Lissy, Revathi, Naresh and several others had been meeting once every year and usually, one actor hosts everyone in his or her house. However, this time, the group had planned to spend time with each other in China. It remains to be seen who all will attend this annual get together.
Articles that might interest you:
- Will this Bollywood star give his nod to Balayya’s film?
- Nithiin’s love marriage in 2020?
- Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo’s teaser packs a punch on YouTube
- Top Bollywood actress in talks for Balakrishna’s next?
- This director is waiting to work with Allu Arjun
- This actor doesn’t work with new filmmakers. Here’s why!