Shobu Yarlagadda and Prasad Devineni, who produced the two parts of Baahubali, have stated that they don’t have plans to make Baahubali 3 anytime soon. Moreover, the team isn’t in a rush to announce any film under their banner as their next production.
Although the film has fetched them huge profits, Shobu is keen on exploring more markets for Baahubali 2. The film is going to have a huge release in China and other Latin American countries later this year. Moreover, the team is also planning to make the Baahubali TV series in a big way. The pre-production for the TV series is already underway and more details about the casting will be announced soon.
- Sunny Leone turns down offer to be part of Game Of Thrones
- Sundeep Kishan bags a key role in Raj-Dk’s next
- Star hero’s son donates debut film’s remuneration for Kerala flood relief
- Star director urges people to enroll to vote
- Kiara Advani joins RC12 team in Azerbaijan