Shobu Yarlagadda and Prasad Devineni, who produced the two parts of Baahubali, have stated that they don’t have plans to make Baahubali 3 anytime soon. Moreover, the team isn’t in a rush to announce any film under their banner as their next production.
Although the film has fetched them huge profits, Shobu is keen on exploring more markets for Baahubali 2. The film is going to have a huge release in China and other Latin American countries later this year. Moreover, the team is also planning to make the Baahubali TV series in a big way. The pre-production for the TV series is already underway and more details about the casting will be announced soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Here’s when Pawan Kalyan will resume Ayyappanum Koshiyum remake
- From years to hours: RGV’s sensational comments on his relationships
- Latest-Pushpa 2 to be shot in one of the biggest countries?
- Pic Talk: RRR beauty goes ultra bold
- Rashmika Mandanna to pair with Nithiin again?
- Release dates war to re-start in Tollywood once again?