After a series of super hits and critically acclaimed movies in Telugu and Tamil, star heroine Samantha is yet to announce her future projects. She is currently shooting for 96’s Telugu remake. The film’s next schedule will kick-start from September 16 and the entire shoot will be wrapped up by October or early November.
On the other hand, speculations are rife about Sam’s future plans. Some say that the actress is yet to zero in on an interesting female-centric script which is causing the delay in the announcement. There is also a rumor that Sam will take a break from movies after 96’s remake and plan to enter motherhood.
All said and done, it’s only Samantha who knows what’s going to happen with her professional and personal lives in the coming months.
Articles that might interest you:
- Not Vijay Deverakonda but this Mega hero was the first choice for WFL
- Mahesh Babu’s touching tweet for father Superstar Krishna
- Bollywood hero keen to reprise Allu Arjun in AVLP’s Hindi remake
- Is this why Pawan Kalyan is not keen on Driving Licence’s remake?
- Lockdown Review : Betaal – Hindi web series on Netflix
- Baahubali, RRR writer Vijayendra Prasad all set for his next directorial?