Suriya’s career has gone through major ups and downs in recent times, and especially in Telugu market, it’s been a while since he scored a hit. His recent film, Bandobast opened to dismal numbers at the box-office and ended up being a big flop. The actor recently wrapped up shooting for Sudha Kongara’s Soorarai Pottru, which is said to be inspired from Captain Gopinath’s life and how he started Deccan Airways, one of the first low-cost airline company in India.
It turns out that Suriya is now in a major confusion about what to do next after Soorari Pottru. For the past few months, he was in talks with Siruthai Siva and the two were supposed to work together immediately after Soorari Pottru. However, with Siva signing a film with Superstar Rajinikanth, it has left Suriya wondering about what to do next. He’s currently in talks with Hari and Vetrimaran, and there’s also a proposed project with Gautam Menon; however, there’s no clarity about the line up and which one of them will go on floors first.
Earlier this year, Suriya’s NGK didn’t quite do well at the box-office and then, Bandobast’s failure left many wondering what will Suriya do next. A formal announcement about his next film is expected to be made soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Tuck Jagadish enters final schedule
- Chiru’s Acharya set in state’s backdrop?
- Poll : Which among these pan-India films are you looking forward to?
- Latest update on Pushpa’s next two schedules
- Prashanth Neel reveals why he chose Prabhas for Salaar
- Mega hero heads to multiplex; Urges audiences to celebrate cinema