It’s been a while since Shruti Haasan was in news. She hasn’t signed any film in recent times and instead, the actress has been spending a lot of time these days in London.
It turns out that Shruti has been focusing a lot on her music career, and in London, she has been collaborating with local musicians and composers to create new songs and a music album. Shruti also gifted herself a new all-white piano to compose music on.
Currently, she only has Shabhash Naidu, directed by Kamal Haasan, in her kitty and the film is expected to be completed soon. More details about this pending project are awaited.
- After the intense RX 100, Kartikeya gearing up for a totally opposite film
- Ram Charan lauds Mr. Majnu’s teaser
- Shocking response for Priya Prakash Varrier’s new song
- Kajal teams up with Jayam Ravi
- “Samantha was super tensed on Sep 13,” Nag reveals