Producer Dil Raju is often subjected to intense criticism from several small-time producers who accuse him of not allotting enough theaters for their movies. There was a huge controversy even during the Sankranthi festive season.
In a latest interview, Dil Raju gave a fitting retort to his detractors. “What’s the point of making substandard movies and asking for theaters? No small film can survive without strong content. Simply making a film is not enough. A minimum of Rs 1 crore has to be spent to promote a film. So many movies are being made without understanding this fact,” said Dil Raju.
The star producer further said that the industry definitely supports small films which gain audiences’ support. “Take RX100 for example. We had increased the number of theaters from day 2 after the film got audiences’ appreciation,” he said.
Articles that might interest you:
- OTT Review : Amala Paul’s Cadaver – Telugu film on Hotstar
- Aswani Dutt reveals why Jr NTR is not part of Mahanati
- Collections rise for Karthikeya 2 in Hindi
- Team Ponniyin Selvan drops the second single update
- Madhavan debunks these crazy baseless rumors about him
- Actor Nassar gets injured while shooting