There was a time until Gabbar Singh when Shruti Haasan was labeled as an ‘Iron Leg’ and no star hero or director would work with her, fearing a flop. However, it took the conviction of Harish Shankar to propose Shruti’s name for Gabbar Singh and Pawan okayed it and the rest is history.
In her latest interview given to a national English news daily, Shruthi said she is forever grateful to Pawan for looking past her forgettable track record and say “let Shruti do it” during Gabbar Singh and changing her life completely.
Shruti will soon be seen alongside Pawan in Katamarayudu.
Articles that might interest you:
- After Khaidi, Karthi borrows another Chiru film’s title
- Ala Vaikunthapuramlo to be a visual feast
- Venkatesh to go retro in Venky Mama’s new song
- Noted Kannada heroine to romance mega Alludu
- Makers of George Reddy arrange special premieres
- Noted heroine in Raj Tharun’s next