There was a time until Gabbar Singh when Shruti Haasan was labeled as an ‘Iron Leg’ and no star hero or director would work with her, fearing a flop. However, it took the conviction of Harish Shankar to propose Shruti’s name for Gabbar Singh and Pawan okayed it and the rest is history.
In her latest interview given to a national English news daily, Shruthi said she is forever grateful to Pawan for looking past her forgettable track record and say “let Shruti do it” during Gabbar Singh and changing her life completely.
Shruti will soon be seen alongside Pawan in Katamarayudu.
- Yatra makers in search of YS Jagan
- Pawan Kalyan all set for his comeback film?
- Nayanthara’s Tamil thriller to release in Telugu
- Sai Dharam Tej’s Chitralahari commences its shoot
- Rajamouli cans RRR’s first shot; Video goes viral