There was a time until Gabbar Singh when Shruti Haasan was labeled as an ‘Iron Leg’ and no star hero or director would work with her, fearing a flop. However, it took the conviction of Harish Shankar to propose Shruti’s name for Gabbar Singh and Pawan okayed it and the rest is history.
In her latest interview given to a national English news daily, Shruthi said she is forever grateful to Pawan for looking past her forgettable track record and say “let Shruti do it” during Gabbar Singh and changing her life completely.
Shruti will soon be seen alongside Pawan in Katamarayudu.
- NTR spotted spending lonely time in Milan
- Despite mixed response, Sarkar’s Simtaangaran storms YouTube
- Nag refuses Karan Johar’s proposal to launch Akhil in Bollywood
- Yesteryear hero’s son to debut with RX100’s Bollywood remake
- Mr Majnu director’s next with star hero?