Allu Arjun’s latest action entertainer, Duvvada Jagannadham, has hit the screens this morning and fans gave it a thumbs up. Meanwhile, the Stylish Star said in a latest interview to a leading news daily that his Brahmin character in DJ is one of the toughest characters he’s played in his career.
Bunny revealed that a lot of effort went into getting his diction right. He said that he had even given up non-vegetarian food as part of his preparation for his role. However, despite all his efforts, Bunny used to revert back to his usual style of talking while dubbing for his Brahmin character. “This annoyed my director Harish Shankar who used to wring his hands in despair,” Bunny said.
Articles that might interest you:
- New update from Rana, Sai Pallavi’s Viraata Parvam shortly
- Mohan Lal and Mammootty take a solid decision?
- Sonu Sood’s charity being termed as vested political interests
- Godman – A new web series release kept on hold
- COVID 19 test reports of this star hero to be out soon
- Nagarjuna suggests changes in Akhil’s new film?