Avengers: Endgame, the latest superhero flick from the Marvel Universe, is slated to hit screens on April 26 in English, Hindi, Telugu and Tamil languages across India. One of the film’s directors, Joe Russo, is in Mumbai for the movie’s promotions.
In a latest interview with a noted Indian news agency, Joe Russo revealed that his 2015 film Avengers: Age of Ultrons’ climax sequence was inspired by star Tamil director Shankar’s 2010 blockbuster sci-fi thriller, Robot, featuring Super Star Rajinikanth. “In one of the final scenes, all the Ultrons were suppose to form a large Ultron and Avengers were set to fight that. But the sequence got cut for time. It was this close. I was inspired directly by ‘Robot’, said Joe.
Avengers: Endgame stars Robert Downey Jr., Chris Hemsworth, Chris Evans and Scarlett Johansson in lead roles. AR Rahman is composing a special song for the film’s Indian versions.
Articles that might interest you:
- Exciting update on Vijay Sethupathi-Sundeep Kishan’s film with Raj & DK
- Official: Pawan Kalyan-Rana’s AK remake locks release date
- Ajith’s charming looks in Valimai’s first single poster thrills fans
- Second schedule of Nag-Praveen Sattaru film from this date
- Varun Tej’s heavy-duty workout for Ghani gives a major Monday motivation
- Interesting: Rajamouli didn’t shoot RRR’s Dosti song