Legendary actor Kamal Haasan is recuperating from the injury he sustained after he tripped and fell off the stairs at his Chennai office. The stitches are off on the injury and Kamal would be receiving guests and well wishers from Monday.
Speaking to a leading English news daily, Kamal revealed that his fall could have turned even worse but luckily, he was saved from bleeding to death thanks to one of his office staff who rushed him to the hospital immediately.
Kamal may still have to wait for another month before he resumes shooting for Sabhash Naidu.
- Geetha Arts to make a film with talented hero?
- Special promotions planned for NOTA
- Aravinda Sametha’s censor date locked?
- Major conflict point of 2.0 revealed
- Amitabh, Aamir speak in Telugu in ToH’s announcement video