Legendary actor Kamal Haasan is recuperating from the injury he sustained after he tripped and fell off the stairs at his Chennai office. The stitches are off on the injury and Kamal would be receiving guests and well wishers from Monday.
Speaking to a leading English news daily, Kamal revealed that his fall could have turned even worse but luckily, he was saved from bleeding to death thanks to one of his office staff who rushed him to the hospital immediately.
Kamal may still have to wait for another month before he resumes shooting for Sabhash Naidu.
Articles that might interest you:
- Taapsee’s proud statement on Filmfare cover page feat
- Rakul’s noble gesture for 200 families in this lockdown
- After Bunny, Sukumar to direct this star hero?
- Change of plans for Ajith’s film
- Lady superstar keeping directors away?
- Corona lockdown creates a disturbance to Nithiin’s flowing career