Acclaimed director Krish has interacted with the media to share his views on NTR Kathanayakudu, the prestigious biopic on NT Rama Rao. The film’s first part, NTR Kathanayakudu, had released on January 9 and is having a steady run across the twin Telugu States.
On the other hand, the biopic’s second part, NTR Mahanayakudu, is scheduled for release on February 7. But interestingly, Krish revealed that he had originally planned to club both the movies into a single film with a duration of nearly 5 hours. “NTR’s Dana Veera Sura Karna was 4 hours long. I thought we could give 2 intervals for NTR biopic and release it as a solo film. But times have changed and audiences have changed too. That’s why we finally decided to release the film in 2 parts,” revealed Krish.
Articles that might interest you:
- Samantha learns and teaches an important lesson
- Malayalam star actors’ next to be shot on iPhone
- Suriya’s Aakaasam Neen Haddhura trailer to be out on this date
- Star actor’s next is a satirical political drama
- Glamorous girl back in Telugu films?
- Kamal Haasan’s strong comments go viral