Acclaimed director Krish has interacted with the media to share his views on NTR Kathanayakudu, the prestigious biopic on NT Rama Rao. The film’s first part, NTR Kathanayakudu, had released on January 9 and is having a steady run across the twin Telugu States.
On the other hand, the biopic’s second part, NTR Mahanayakudu, is scheduled for release on February 7. But interestingly, Krish revealed that he had originally planned to club both the movies into a single film with a duration of nearly 5 hours. “NTR’s Dana Veera Sura Karna was 4 hours long. I thought we could give 2 intervals for NTR biopic and release it as a solo film. But times have changed and audiences have changed too. That’s why we finally decided to release the film in 2 parts,” revealed Krish.
Articles that might interest you:
- Star director confirmed for Super Star’s next?
- Star Producer’s son’s film from March 2020
- Nikhil upset with Arjun Suravaram’s piracy
- Brochevarevarura Tamil remake on the cards
- Young hero ready to act in more negative roles
- Will he host Bigg Boss Telugu again?