Acclaimed director Krish has interacted with the media to share his views on NTR Kathanayakudu, the prestigious biopic on NT Rama Rao. The film’s first part, NTR Kathanayakudu, had released on January 9 and is having a steady run across the twin Telugu States.
On the other hand, the biopic’s second part, NTR Mahanayakudu, is scheduled for release on February 7. But interestingly, Krish revealed that he had originally planned to club both the movies into a single film with a duration of nearly 5 hours. “NTR’s Dana Veera Sura Karna was 4 hours long. I thought we could give 2 intervals for NTR biopic and release it as a solo film. But times have changed and audiences have changed too. That’s why we finally decided to release the film in 2 parts,” revealed Krish.
- Poll : Will Akhil make a comeback with Mr. Majnu?
- Interesting update on Balayya-Boyapti film
- Legendary musician for Vijay Anthony film
- Star hero as chief guest for Mr. Majnu pre-release event
- F2’s solid 5-day worldwide collections