Hero turned director Rahul Ravindran’s maiden directorial venture, Chi La Sow, is still having a steady run in its second week despite the new releases. At the film’s success function last night, Rahul revealed an interesting tidbit about how the film’s presenter and hero Nagarjuna’s prediction for Chi La Sow came true.
Rahul revealed that when he was apprehensive about the slow openings on day one, it was Nagarjuna who told him that Chi La Sow’s collections will pick up slowly. “True to his words, the film registered more collections on its second Friday than on its first Friday,” said Rahul.
- Elder brother for Krish, younger brother for RGV
- Jabardasth comedian’s next based on wrestling
- Nagarjuna to undergo a striking makeover for Naan Rudra
- Poll : Which of these hit star hero films impressed you this year?
- Kamal hires US fitness trainer for Bharatheeyudu 2