Pawan Kalyan is one of the most admired movie stars in the Telugu film industry. However, it’s shocking to hear that even such a huge star had once contemplated suicide. Pawan himself had revealed this during his speech at Janasena Nirasana Kavathu in Vizag yesterday.
“I used to be very shy in the initial days of my acting career. During a song sequence for Suswagatam in Vizag, I was asked to dance on the top of a bus with thousands of spectators watching me. I was helpless and even called up my sister-in-law Surekha and told her that I will end my life as I felt that I wasn’t cut out for acting,” said Pawan.
- Aravinda Sametha’s censor date locked?
- 2.0 to deal with cell phone addiction
- Savyasachi has a connection with Nagarjuna’s debut film
- Star hero’s film is not a remake
- Jyothika reveals about her role in Nawab