Pawan Kalyan is one of the most admired movie stars in the Telugu film industry. However, it’s shocking to hear that even such a huge star had once contemplated suicide. Pawan himself had revealed this during his speech at Janasena Nirasana Kavathu in Vizag yesterday.
“I used to be very shy in the initial days of my acting career. During a song sequence for Suswagatam in Vizag, I was asked to dance on the top of a bus with thousands of spectators watching me. I was helpless and even called up my sister-in-law Surekha and told her that I will end my life as I felt that I wasn’t cut out for acting,” said Pawan.
Articles that might interest you:
- Na Valla Kadhe from Romantic is filled with painful emotions
- Anushka’s Nishabhdam postponed-Here is the new date
- Vijay Sethupathi in yet another Mega film?
- After Nagarjuna, Kamal Haasan associates with much-awaited biopic
- Bollywood actress’ Tollywood debut with Nagarjuna’s Wild Dog?
- Veteran Bollywood hero’s son all set for Tollywood debut