Pawan Kalyan is one of the most admired movie stars in the Telugu film industry. However, it’s shocking to hear that even such a huge star had once contemplated suicide. Pawan himself had revealed this during his speech at Janasena Nirasana Kavathu in Vizag yesterday.
“I used to be very shy in the initial days of my acting career. During a song sequence for Suswagatam in Vizag, I was asked to dance on the top of a bus with thousands of spectators watching me. I was helpless and even called up my sister-in-law Surekha and told her that I will end my life as I felt that I wasn’t cut out for acting,” said Pawan.
Articles that might interest you:
- Popular music composer gets busy as actor
- Deva Katta’s film on CBN-YSR’s friendship and rivalry gets a striking title
- Review : Johaar – Telugu film on AHA
- A sequel on the cards for Palasa 1978?
- Pawan Kalyan’s name gets associated with yet another remake
- Rajasekhar’s next is a remake of this Malayalam hit?