Actor Vijay Sethupathi’s upcoming film Sanga Thamizhan is having a major release in Telugu as Vijay Sethupathi. And as a part of the film’s promotions, the film’s director Vijay Chander was in Hyderabad recently.
Speaking at an event, he shared that many felt the film has the look of a Telugu film and apparently the reason for it is his love for Pawan Kalyan.
Vijay told everyone that he is a fan of the actor and wrote the script for him! What’s more, he even narrated the script to the actor who couldn’t consider it due to his political commitments.
Articles that might interest you:
- This is how and where you can watch Shakeela’s Ladies Not Allowed
- Yash’s KGF witnesses good TRP ratings
- Another hero lives in a separate room after shooting
- Power Star wraps up shoot, ready for release
- Poll : Which of these senior stars should stop doing song and dance films?
- This is when theaters in China will reopen