Actor Vijay Sethupathi’s upcoming film Sanga Thamizhan is having a major release in Telugu as Vijay Sethupathi. And as a part of the film’s promotions, the film’s director Vijay Chander was in Hyderabad recently.
Speaking at an event, he shared that many felt the film has the look of a Telugu film and apparently the reason for it is his love for Pawan Kalyan.
Vijay told everyone that he is a fan of the actor and wrote the script for him! What’s more, he even narrated the script to the actor who couldn’t consider it due to his political commitments.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : Which of these teasers impressed you the most?
- Venky Mama’s Day 1 AP & TS share: Venky & Chay’s career best
- Aadhi Pinisetty’s new film gets an interesting title
- Senior hero turns villain for Balayya?
- Arjun Suravaram’s 2-week collections; Relief for Nikhil & Lavanya
- Rashmika’s cute intro for Sarileru’s ‘He’s So Cute’ song goes viral