“I have come here as a fan just like you all,” Pawan Kalyan said, addressing thousands of Mega fans at his brother Megastar Chiranjeevi’s birthday celebrations last night. In his speech, Pawan revealed how his brother was instrumental in bringing him on to the right path during three life-changing incidents of his life.
“I was deeply saddened over the tragic suicides of several Telangana students recently. Even I was depressed when I failed in my intermediate. I even contemplated suicide by shooting myself with Annayya’s licensed pistol. But Annayya’s consoling words changed me and I came out of suicidal thoughts,” Pawan said.
Pawan went on to reveal that he had joined an ashram when he was just 22. “But again, Annayya chided me for not accepting family responsibilities and told me that I’ll be of no use to the society if I choose to follow the path of God,” the Powerstar revealed.
“And when I was young, I used to get very disturbed and angry whenever someone criticized our country. Once again, Annayya advised me to cross the barriers like caste, religion and region and strive for humanity,” Pawan said.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poonam gets her chest inked with a crazy tattoo
- Probable box office collections of Janhvi’s Gunjan Saxena
- Won’t tolerate if anyone targets Pawan Kalyan: Bandla Ganesh
- Samantha reviews Suriya’s film
- Bigg Boss 4 – This contestant cleverly edging to the top
- Poll : Who according to you will win the GHMC 2020 elections?