That Prabhas dedicated 5 years of his life to Baahubali is a known fact. Throughout the making of this epic magnum opus, Prabhas had to sport beard for his roles. He was also surrounded by several actors who were all sporting beards in various shapes and sizes.
But the Rebel Star had turned averse to beards, admitted by himself in a latest promotional interview with Mathu Vadalara’s team. Talking about the film’s hero Simha’s thick, long beard, Prabhas said that he couldn’t again see another beard. He went on to reveal how he had once asked Rana to shave off his beard when they both bumped into each other after Baahubali.
Articles that might interest you:
- Dhanush’s role in his next revealed
- Shahid Kapoor’s next to be a mythological drama?
- Noted actor to join Amitabh Bachchan’s next
- Latest updates on Varun Dhawan’s wedding
- Release date for these two Bollywood biggies to be out soon
- Rishi Kapoor’s last film to release on this date