That Prabhas dedicated 5 years of his life to Baahubali is a known fact. Throughout the making of this epic magnum opus, Prabhas had to sport beard for his roles. He was also surrounded by several actors who were all sporting beards in various shapes and sizes.
But the Rebel Star had turned averse to beards, admitted by himself in a latest promotional interview with Mathu Vadalara’s team. Talking about the film’s hero Simha’s thick, long beard, Prabhas said that he couldn’t again see another beard. He went on to reveal how he had once asked Rana to shave off his beard when they both bumped into each other after Baahubali.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chiranjeevi worried about comparisons with Rajinikanth
- Varun Tej’s Boxer gets a date for its next schedule
- Chiranjeevi reveals why Sujeeth was replaced for Lucifer remake
- Sonu Sood’s jaw-dropping number of people he helped during lockdown
- Empower the Silence: Anushka’s message ahead of Nishabdham’s release
- Taapsee’s Thappad achieves a rare feat