Around a couple of years ago, Bollywood actress Radhika Apte made several striking comments about the male dominance and ill treatment in the Telugu film industry. She went on to vow to never work in Tollywood. Needless to say, Radhika’s comments sparked off a huge controversy.
And now, Radhika is back with yet another startling revelation about the experience of working on her first Telugu movie. Radhika recently attended Neha Dhupia’s talk show BFFs with Vogue.
Speaking on show, Radhika said, “It was my first day on the set and a famous South actor started to tickle my feet. I was stunned as we’d never met before and I instinctively slapped him.” Radhika forayed into the Southern film industry with RGV’s 2010 faction drama, Rakta Charitra. She went on to act in Prakash Raj’s Dhoni and Balayya’s Legend and Lion.
Articles that might interest you:
- Digital rights of Nani’s ‘V’ sold-Tocoime out this time?
- Daily new twists in Sushanth’s case but no clarity
- Akhil’s next with star director to kick-start in Feb?
- Sadak 2 trailer launch postponed after Sanjay Dutt’s cancer diagnosis
- Vijay’s tweet for Mahesh Babu goes viral
- Bollywood actor in Balayya’s next?