Daggubati Rana’s beefed up body, with his toned muscles and broad shoulders was evident in Baahubali’s first look and trailer. Besides, there’s an interesting fight sequence in the period drama when Rana takes on a bison.
Apparently, Rana had to fight with a bison for a scene in the film and the makers have shot it in a specially erected set in RFC. Since the film is majorly based on per-visualization, Rana had to fight with a moving object, which was later transformed into a bison during the CG (Computer Graphics). Insiders claim that the fight sequence will be one of the film’s major high points.
Articles that might interest you:
- FDFS : Live Updates from Vijay Sethupathi
- Harish Shankar yet to finalize his next
- Ala Vaikunthapuramlo’s OMG Daddy to be out on this date
- Poll : Which genre should Mahesh Babu’s next film be in?
- Rajini’s Darbar in dubbing mode
- Ileana opens up about her life post-break-up