Daggubati Rana’s beefed up body, with his toned muscles and broad shoulders was evident in Baahubali’s first look and trailer. Besides, there’s an interesting fight sequence in the period drama when Rana takes on a bison.
Apparently, Rana had to fight with a bison for a scene in the film and the makers have shot it in a specially erected set in RFC. Since the film is majorly based on per-visualization, Rana had to fight with a moving object, which was later transformed into a bison during the CG (Computer Graphics). Insiders claim that the fight sequence will be one of the film’s major high points.
- Majili is not a triangular love story-Divyansha
- Rajini-Murugadoss starrer from April second week
- Release date of Suriya’s other film also gets a date
- All eyes on Kanchana 3’s trailer
- Mahesh Babu very happy with Vamsi Paidipally
- Poll : Will Chay make a comeback with Majili?