But did you ever know that the film was initially offered to Rana Daggubatti for remaking it in Telugu. After giving a close look, Rana rejected the film and thus the producers decided to dub it in Telugu and the result is for your all to see.
Even though this success does not effect Rana’s popularity much, it would have been a great experience watching Rana in such an unconventional role. And knowing what kind of an actor Rana is, it would have added another feather of excellence in his cap.
- In front of Nag, Nani makes a promise to Bigg Boss finalists
- Saina Nehwal’s biopic goes on floors
- I had vowed to never use my father’s name in my career: Dulquer Salmaan
- Dhruv was skeptical and nervous about Arjun Reddy remake: Vikram
- Nagarjuna opens up about nepotism in film industry