But did you ever know that the film was initially offered to Rana Daggubatti for remaking it in Telugu. After giving a close look, Rana rejected the film and thus the producers decided to dub it in Telugu and the result is for your all to see.
Even though this success does not effect Rana’s popularity much, it would have been a great experience watching Rana in such an unconventional role. And knowing what kind of an actor Rana is, it would have added another feather of excellence in his cap.
- Simran signs another biggie?
- The incident that inspired Shankar to make Bharatheeyudu
- Poll : Will Akhil make a comeback with Mr. Majnu?
- Interesting update on Balayya-Boyapti film
- Legendary musician for Vijay Anthony film