Tamil beauty Sai Pallavi is hailed as one of the most finest performers down south. Her fans and critics are always in awe of her performances. But, it would be surprising to know that even Sai Pallavi had decided to quit acting and take up medicine again after failing to give a perfect shot on the sets of her upcoming film, NGK.
Sai Pallavi revealed in a latest interview that NGK’s director Selvaraghavan is a tough taskmaster and doesn’t usually get satisfied with his actors’ performances and even goes for several retakes. One day, Selva wasn’t happy with Sai Pallavi’s acting in a particular shot even after she had given numerous takes.
Soon after wrapping up the shoot for the day, Sai Pallavi rushed to her mom with tears rolling down her eyes. She even told her mom that she will quit movies after finishing NGK and go back to her medicine practice. Next day, hero Suriya gave her the much-needed relief by telling her that even he gave a number of takes as Selva was quite demanding.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh Babu and fam are off for a holiday
- Sudeep’s official statement on his ‘special cameo’ in RRR
- Varun Tej’s striking first look in and as Boxer out on his birthday
- Entha Manchivaadavuraa is the best film in my career: Kalyanram
- Chay, Samantha building their love nest by the sea?
- Parasuram readies a solid entertaining role for Chay