Talented young beauty Sai Pallavi has a ‘no lip-lock on-screen’ policy. Even though she had acted in a few intense romantic scenes, she has never kissed on the lips of her on-screen heroes. In a latest interview, Pallavi has revealed an incident when she escaped a kissing scene thanks to the #MeToo movement a couple of years ago.
Pallavi said that once her director came to her and asked her to act in a romantic scene in which she had to kiss the hero on his lips. Pallavi politely turned down the director’s demand, saying that she was not comfortable doing a kissing scene. However, the director jokingly insisted that she should kiss and he would shoot it.
Pallavi went on to reveal that her hero intervened and told the director, “what if tomorrow she says MeToo and puts it up there?” The actress quipped saying that the movement had helped her from an incident like this.
Articles that might interest you:
- Team RRR flies to Europe for all-important schedule
- Poll : Did RRR’s Dosti song reach your expectations?
- Sarkaru Vaari Paata’s First Notice poster sets a stunning new record
- Chiranjeevi’s special gift to his director Bobby on his birthday
- Friendship Day memory: Nani poses with Baahubali and RRR stars
- Striking first look of Ashwin Babu and Nandita Swetha’s Hidimba unveiled