Talented young beauty Sai Pallavi has a ‘no lip-lock on-screen’ policy. Even though she had acted in a few intense romantic scenes, she has never kissed on the lips of her on-screen heroes. In a latest interview, Pallavi has revealed an incident when she escaped a kissing scene thanks to the #MeToo movement a couple of years ago.
Pallavi said that once her director came to her and asked her to act in a romantic scene in which she had to kiss the hero on his lips. Pallavi politely turned down the director’s demand, saying that she was not comfortable doing a kissing scene. However, the director jokingly insisted that she should kiss and he would shoot it.
Pallavi went on to reveal that her hero intervened and told the director, “what if tomorrow she says MeToo and puts it up there?” The actress quipped saying that the movement had helped her from an incident like this.
Articles that might interest you:
- Back-to-back updates in Naga Shaurya’s birthday week
- Update on Kamal Haasan’s health
- RRR team to reveal interesting stuff on Republic Day
- NTR and Ram Charan kick-start RRR’s climax shoot
- Saif Ali Khan follows Virat Kohli- Here’s how?
- Deepika Padukone stalls her prestigious project