With just a few films, young Tamil beauty Sai Pallavi has earned the reputation of one of the best actresses down south. Naturally, it would be unbelievable to hear that this talented actress took 50 takes for a single shot. Sai Pallavi herself has revealed this fact.
In a latest promotional event for NGK, her upcoming political drama, Sai Pallavi was all praises for her co-star and favorite hero Suriya. She revealed that Suriya was a thorough gentleman and very patient when she took 50 takes for a shot on NGK’s sets. Sai Pallavi went on to say that she wishes to act with Suriya once again.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Orey Bujjiga – Dragged out comedy
- Pelli Choopulu Tamil remake’s first look out now
- Kangana puts a temporary stop to controversies and lands in Chennai
- Sharwanand finally resumes shoot after a big break
- Writer and shoot time set for Chiranjeevi’s Lucifer remake
- Poll : Which of these directors knows the best mass pulse?