Yevade Subramanyam’s director Nag Ashwin is currently busy with the post production of his soon to release biopic Mahanati. The film illustrates the glorious life and legacy of legendary yesteryear heroine Savithri.
In a recent interview, Nag Ashwin opened up about his painstaking research that went into the making of this ambitious magnum opus. The director revealed that each day he had spent and every person he had met to research about Savithri were emotional experiences and that he was moved to tears while exploring Savithri’s life since her childhood.
Keerthi Suresh reprises Savithri in Mahanati. The film also stars Samantha, Naga Chaitanya, Vijay Deverakonda, Prakash Raj, Mohan Babu and several others in crucial roles. Mahanati releases on May 9.
- Young Bollywood hero’s wish to act with Allu Arjun
- Maharshi’s interval scenes underway in Hyderabad
- Legendary diva’s daughter’s Tollywood debut with RRR?
- Magician’s accusation on Vijay’s Mersal team turns controversial
- Healthy gap between Sankranthi releases to benefit all parties