Yevade Subramanyam’s director Nag Ashwin is currently busy with the post production of his soon to release biopic Mahanati. The film illustrates the glorious life and legacy of legendary yesteryear heroine Savithri.
In a recent interview, Nag Ashwin opened up about his painstaking research that went into the making of this ambitious magnum opus. The director revealed that each day he had spent and every person he had met to research about Savithri were emotional experiences and that he was moved to tears while exploring Savithri’s life since her childhood.
Keerthi Suresh reprises Savithri in Mahanati. The film also stars Samantha, Naga Chaitanya, Vijay Deverakonda, Prakash Raj, Mohan Babu and several others in crucial roles. Mahanati releases on May 9.
Articles that might interest you:
- Interview : Bellamkonda Ganesh – Swathimuthyam has no comparison with Vicky Donor
- NV Prasad – There is a surprise element in GodFather
- Movies and series releasing this week in theaters and on OTT
- Unstoppable With NBK 2: Biggest release event for an OTT show – More than 30,000 people will attend it
- Unstoppable With NBK 2 – Balakrishna looks stunning in the BTS image
- Ashok Selvan’s Aakasam gets a release date