The tragic passing of Bollywood star Sushant Singh Rajput has thrown light on the importance of mental health like never before. Apart from common people, even several celebrities are opening up about depression and the challenges they have faced in their lives.
Senior heroine Khushboo took to Twitter and made a shocking revelation. She said that she wanted to “end all”. “But I fought the demons in my head bcoz I wanted to prove I am stronger than them. Stronger than those who wanted to fail me. Stronger than those who waited for my end,” said the Agnyaathavaasi actress.
Everyone goes through upheaval n depression. I would be lying if I say I haven’t. I did and wanted to end all. But I fought the demons in my head bcoz I wanted to prove I am stronger than them. Stronger than those who wanted to fail me. Stronger than those who waited for my end.
— KhushbuSundar ❤️ (@khushsundar) June 15, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- SP Balasubrahmanyam’s last song for Super Star
- Fans not allowed to attend SPB’s funeral
- Tamannaah honored to reprise Tabu in Andhadhun remake
- Samantha to play a Pakistani terrorist?
- Keerthy Suresh to join Rang De sets soon
- Karan Johar strongly condemns media trial against him in drug case