For the last few days, popular heroine Shriya has been releasing several adorable photographs and videos along with her husband Andrei Koscheev. However, not many are aware that the star couple is stuck in their residence in Barcelona, Spain, where thousands of victims lost their lives due to the Coronavirus pandemic.
In a latest interview with an English daily, Shriya revealed that Andrei recently developed a dry cough and fever, both dreaded symptoms of the Coronavirus. Shriya immediately rushed Andrei to hospital only to be sent back, as the hospital staff had asked them to stay home and self-isolate. “Thankfully, he is fine now,” said a relieved Shriya.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pawan to shoot a montage song with Nithya Menen
- Pawan Kalyan wishes K Raghavendra Rao on his acting debut
- Theatres open to a passable occupancy on Telugu states
- Poll : What did you think of Satyadev’s ‘Thimmarusu’ Movie?
- Big musical update on Sarkaru Vaari Paata
- Sirish begins dubbing for his next