Star director Sukumar was the chief guest at the teaser launch event of Mega hero Sai Dharam Tej and director Deva Katta’s upcoming social drama, Republic. Sukumar was all praise for the intense teaser and wished the entire team a grand success.
During his speech, Sukumar revealed that Deva Katta had met him and wanted to narrate Republic’s story, but he had refused it since he wanted to watch such a powerful story on the big screen. “When Prasthanam released, I met Deva Katta and appreciated him personally. And when Deva wanted to narrate Republic’s story to me, I politely refused as I wanted to watch his grand vision on the screen in a theater,” Sukumar said.
Republic also features Aishwarya Rajesh and Ramya Krishna in important roles. Bhagwan and Pullarao are jointly bankrolling the film, which is releasing on June 4.
Articles that might interest you:
- Night Curfew in Telangana: Night shows cancelled in theaters
- Sunny Leone lands a title role in yet another south film
- Mahesh Babu’s touching b’day wishes for his mom
- Deepika Padukone posts a BTS video with Vijay’s superhit song
- Kriti Sanon to dub for her role in Adipurush?
- No change in Allu Arjun’s film’s release date?