Sudheer Babu is quite confident about his upcoming romantic drama, Sammohanam, which is hitting the screens on June 15. The film is directed by Indraganti Mohanakrishna. During one of the film’s promotional interviews, Sudheer Babu made an interesting revelation.
Sudheer revealed that just a week before the release of his debut film, SMS, in 2012, he was supposed to sign a movie in Indraganti Mohanakrishna’s direction. Noted actor-director Srinivas Avasarala was supposed to provide the script for the movie.
However, the project never materialized and Srinivas Avasarala later made a few changes to the same script and made Oohalu Gusagusalaade, his debut film as a director.
- Former star heroine keen on Tollywood comeback
- Maharshi’s latest schedules details
- RRR to be released in multiple languages
- Ram Charan, Kiara groove for a mass number in VVR
- Bollywood actress wraps up Shakeela biopic