Power Star Pawan Kalyan on many occasions said that he considers his brother Megastar Chiranjeevi and sister-in-law Surekha as his parents. Now, PA Arun Prasad, the director of Pawan’s yesteryear hit Thammudu, has made an interesting revelation.
In his latest interview, Arun Prasad revealed that Pawan told him during the shooting of Thammudu that his sister-in-law Surekha was the inspiration behind the emotional scene in which the film’s heroine Preeti Jhangiani feeds a heavily bruised Pawan in the Travelling Soldier song.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Karthikeya 2 – Enjoyable adventure drama
- Shershaah pair to team up soon again?
- Date & Time locked for the massive Salaar update
- Sree Vishnu’s Alluri gets a release date
- Nithiin’s Macherla Niyojakavargam day 1 collections are here
- RRR gets nominated in this prestigious American awards