Thalapathy Vijay and Thala Ajith are two of the biggest superstars in the Tamil film industry. Their movies often break all the existing box-office records. On the other hand, the unimaginable animosity between the fans of both these heroes needs no introduction.
While their fans are busy locking horns with each other on social media, Vijay and Ajith have always maintained a cordial relationship between them. At a just concluded film awards ceremony in Chennai, Vijay’s father and veteran Tamil filmmaker SA Chandrasekhar revealed that Vijay had called Ajith and his Viswasam director Siva when the film became a huge success last Pongal. Well, if only these warring fans took a cue from their favorite stars.
Articles that might interest you:
- Looks and performance are God-given: Chiru wishes Mahesh
- Sarkaru Vaari Paata’s motion poster out with Thaman’s blazing BGM
- Namrata’s birthday wish for Mahesh is full of love
- Revealed- Interesting title for Teja’s new web series?
- Allu Aravind upset with RGV’s film on him
- Praveen Sattaru etches a deadly role for Nagarjuna