Thalapathy Vijay and Thala Ajith are two of the biggest superstars in the Tamil film industry. Their movies often break all the existing box-office records. On the other hand, the unimaginable animosity between the fans of both these heroes needs no introduction.
While their fans are busy locking horns with each other on social media, Vijay and Ajith have always maintained a cordial relationship between them. At a just concluded film awards ceremony in Chennai, Vijay’s father and veteran Tamil filmmaker SA Chandrasekhar revealed that Vijay had called Ajith and his Viswasam director Siva when the film became a huge success last Pongal. Well, if only these warring fans took a cue from their favorite stars.
Articles that might interest you:
- Interesting storyline for Naga Shaurya’s next
- Mahesh to romance this Bollywood actress again?
- Sizzling on-screen chemistry between Akhil and Pooja
- Unique feat: Keerthy Suresh to reprise her mother’s role in a crazy remake
- Post divorce, Kotha Bangaru Lokam actress hopes to find love again
- Shraddha Kapoor’s latest statement on her marriage