Following the blockbuster success of Arjun Reddy, Vijay Deverakonda became a name to reckon with in Tollywood. He had signed a handful of movies with reputed banners and directors, and among them was a project with Nandini Reddy.
The Nandini Reddy-Vijay Deverakonda film was supposed to be produced by Sithara Entertainments banner in Trivikram’s creative supervision. Although he liked the premise of the story, Trivikram felt that the script had too many layers and he wasn’t totally convinced with it.
That’s when Nandini Reddy had reworked on the script and made it as a web-series, GangStars, the first Telugu web-series streamed on Amazon Prime. Incidentally, the web-series didn’t feature Vijay Deverakonda.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pawan Kalyan’s Pink remake goes on floors
- Puri, Vijay Deverakonda kick-start Fighter in Mumbai
- Sarileru Neekevvaru’s 9-day AP, TG share: All set to enter Rs 100 Cr club
- Krishnam Raju’s two major revelations on Prabhas20
- Shocking first look and intriguing title for Allari Naresh’s next
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 19-01-2020