Following the blockbuster success of Arjun Reddy, Vijay Deverakonda became a name to reckon with in Tollywood. He had signed a handful of movies with reputed banners and directors, and among them was a project with Nandini Reddy.
The Nandini Reddy-Vijay Deverakonda film was supposed to be produced by Sithara Entertainments banner in Trivikram’s creative supervision. Although he liked the premise of the story, Trivikram felt that the script had too many layers and he wasn’t totally convinced with it.
That’s when Nandini Reddy had reworked on the script and made it as a web-series, GangStars, the first Telugu web-series streamed on Amazon Prime. Incidentally, the web-series didn’t feature Vijay Deverakonda.
Articles that might interest you:
- Twists and turns to engage the audience in Timmarusu
- Maha Samudram’s promotions to kick-start with an intense video
- Radhe Shyam’s big update on the way
- Mallesham filmmaker teams up with Anurag Kashyap for ‘Paka’
- Makers of Tuck Jagadish waiting for the right opportunity
- Happening actor to play a villain in Abhiram-Teja film?