After wrapping up its first schedule, Nandamuri Balakrishna’s new film under the direction of Boyapati Sreenu was stalled due to Corona lockdown. Meanwhile, news came out a few weeks ago that the film’s shooting will resume from the last week of September. However, it did not happen.
Now, the latest news is that the film’s shooting will resume after Dusshera festive season. Former heroine Meena has been roped in as one of the female leads in this action entertainer.
Miryala Ravinder Reddy is the producer for this as-yet-untitled film. Thaman is the music composer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Karthi voices his support for a noble cause
- Kalyani Priyadarshini’s to act in this Malayalam actor’s next
- Baahubali actress to launch an academy
- Hyderabadi actor to reprise Suriya’s role in Singam 3’s Bollywood remake
- Ram was the first hero I met before my debut : Sundeep Kishan
- Entire world is waiting for Tollywood films: Ram