After wrapping up its first schedule, Nandamuri Balakrishna’s new film under the direction of Boyapati Sreenu was stalled due to Corona lockdown. Meanwhile, news came out a few weeks ago that the film’s shooting will resume from the last week of September. However, it did not happen.
Now, the latest news is that the film’s shooting will resume after Dusshera festive season. Former heroine Meena has been roped in as one of the female leads in this action entertainer.
Miryala Ravinder Reddy is the producer for this as-yet-untitled film. Thaman is the music composer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pre-release business of Vakeel Saab takes a beating?
- Poll : Apart from DC, MI, RCB, who will enter IPL 2020 playoffs?
- Prestigious banner to enter Bollywood in a big way
- Bigg Boss 4 – Contestant testing positive for Coronavirus is fake news
- This Telugu actress confirmed to romance Balakrishna once again?
- After Prabhas, yet another South hero to act in a sci-fi thriller