After wrapping up its first schedule, Nandamuri Balakrishna’s new film under the direction of Boyapati Sreenu was stalled due to Corona lockdown. Meanwhile, news came out a few weeks ago that the film’s shooting will resume from the last week of September. However, it did not happen.
Now, the latest news is that the film’s shooting will resume after Dusshera festive season. Former heroine Meena has been roped in as one of the female leads in this action entertainer.
Miryala Ravinder Reddy is the producer for this as-yet-untitled film. Thaman is the music composer.
Articles that might interest you:
- RRR’s release date announcement on the way?
- Aamir Khan’s Laal Singh Chaddha postponed; Here’s the new release date
- Pawan’s Republic speech: Film Chamber thanks AP, TS govts
- Photo Moment: Prabhas poses with his extended family
- Akhanda locks Sankranthi release?
- I will give you a heartfelt response after MAA elections: Mohan Babu tells Pawan Kalyan