It is widely known that after wrapping up twenty percent of its shooting, Pawan Kalyan and Krish’s period film was kept on hold a few months ago.
Later, Krish shifted his focus on his new film with Rakul Preet Singh and Vaishnav Tej in the lead roles. Currently, the film’s shooting is progressing at a brisk pace.
Meanwhile, the latest news is that Krish is going to wrap up the entire shooting formalities of Vaishnav Tej’s film by November end. Reportedly, the talented director is planning to resume Pawan Kalyan’s film from December.
AM Ratnam is the producer for Pawan Kalyan-Krish’s as-yet-untitled film. MM Keeravaani is the music composer.
Articles that might interest you:
- After Krack, Ravi Teja’s next based on real incidents
- Kamal Haasan and Rajinikanth’s box-office clash after 16 years?
- Latest update on Sarkaru Vaari Paata’s audio album
- Speculations on NTR30 go viral ahead of announcement
- Tollywood stars heap praises on Sriram Venu
- Jathi Ratnalu director’s next with this star hero?