It is widely known that after wrapping up twenty percent of its shooting, Pawan Kalyan and Krish’s period film was kept on hold a few months ago.
Later, Krish shifted his focus on his new film with Rakul Preet Singh and Vaishnav Tej in the lead roles. Currently, the film’s shooting is progressing at a brisk pace.
Meanwhile, the latest news is that Krish is going to wrap up the entire shooting formalities of Vaishnav Tej’s film by November end. Reportedly, the talented director is planning to resume Pawan Kalyan’s film from December.
AM Ratnam is the producer for Pawan Kalyan-Krish’s as-yet-untitled film. MM Keeravaani is the music composer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Aamir Khan, Naga Chaitanya participate in Green India Challenge
- Aamir Khan to grace Love Story’s pre-release event
- Top Bollywood star pays 8.25 lakhs for a rented flat with damp wall
- Prabhas launches 6 Teens hero Rohit’s Kalakaar’s teaser
- Sundeep Kishan, VI Anand’s new film launched
- Bigg Boss Telugu 5: This candidate to be eliminated tonight?