It is widely known that after wrapping up twenty percent of its shooting, Pawan Kalyan and Krish’s period film was kept on hold a few months ago.
Later, Krish shifted his focus on his new film with Rakul Preet Singh and Vaishnav Tej in the lead roles. Currently, the film’s shooting is progressing at a brisk pace.
Meanwhile, the latest news is that Krish is going to wrap up the entire shooting formalities of Vaishnav Tej’s film by November end. Reportedly, the talented director is planning to resume Pawan Kalyan’s film from December.
AM Ratnam is the producer for Pawan Kalyan-Krish’s as-yet-untitled film. MM Keeravaani is the music composer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Buzz on Tamannaah and Samantha’s remuneration for Aha shows
- Nani’s next to have a third female lead
- Hindi version of Jersey getting crazy OTT deals?
- After Deepika and Alia, this star heroine to debut in Tollywood?
- Vijay’s Master teaser is just unstoppable
- Adivi Sesh’s Major’s ‘look test’ to be out tomorrow